This class is for the savvy adult who wants to brush up on a few skills such as networking, basic social graces, and dining skills that you may have forgotten, but find it rather important to learn in order to feel comfortable in your social circles. If you have children, you may even be able to pass these skills down to them. Great for couples, friends, girls night out, just starting a new job or career. Included in this course 2.5 hour workshop of networking, dining skills and practice time, a formal meal. Over 50 topics will be covered from how to make first impressions, how to properly use utensils for both American and continental style dining and a Q&A session.
Our Social etiquette courses are taught privately and as a group. We just ask that you send us
your preferred date for the course and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
Please email your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Dining Session at Capitol Grill- A Brush up on Dining Skills or An Introduction to Dining for Others at The Capitol Grill Restaurant in Dunwoody GA March 3, 2019 from 2-4:30pm
- Come have fun learning how to dine or to brush up on some of those old skills that you forgot, or that you never learned. Great couples class or girls night out, or just for a good meal at The Capitol Grill.
- Only $75.00 Includes your meal taxes and gratuity.
Power Hour Social Etiquette:
- One hour session
- May only be used once per client
- Available Mon-Friday
- Cost $150.00 (No meal is included in this session)
Private Short Course:
- You may add an additional person at $100.00
- Excludes Meal
Private Day Course:
- 10-2pm/Or Scheduled Time
- Monday –Saturday
- Course includes one on one over a formal lunch with dining etiquette
We also include: Dating, afternoon Tea and Social Graces
- You may add a second person for $350.00